Luxury 3 Bed Redeveloped Villa For Sale in Attica Athens Greece
Esales Property ID: es5553297
With its stunning coastlines, historic sites and laid-back atmosphere, Greece continues to be one of the most desirable places across the world to be. On offer here is a chance to invest into this mesmerising part of the world with this luxury redeveloped villa.
The object was built in 2009 as a holiday home!
Plot 399 sq.m.
Property 310 sq.m.
At this stage, the property has:
* Lower Floor: 2 rooms (as storage rooms), boiler room, underground garage.
* Ground Floor: Kitchen, Dining Room, Living Room, WC.
* First Floor: 3 Bedrooms, One Bathroom
* Second Floor/Attic: Office
* Outdoor living space: Garden
The very idea of renovation is to improve the comfort, functionality, aesthetics, and Energy efficiency class (A++) of the property and make it more luxurious.
* Lower Floor: Home Theatre, Gym, Sauna, WC, Thermal System Room (Heat pump system), Storage, Underground garage
* Ground Floor: Brand new kitchen with island, Dining Room, Living Room, WC, Storage
* First Floor: 3 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms, Wardrobe, Dressing room
* Second Floor/Attic: Office, Semi-outdoor living room, Jacuzzi
* Outdoor living space: Garden, Swimming pool, Covered terrace with fireplace, A walkway, Fishpond, Parking lot.
Complete change of:
* Aluminium frames
* Entrance doors
* Interior doors
* Garage doors
* Interior and exterior floors.
* Fully furnished by the best Greek and Italian companies.
Artemida town, Part of Athens metropolitan area.
Artemida is a famous picturesque town in Greece, which eventually became a suburb of the city of Athens, the capital of Greece, is a seaside resort town in East Attica.
Artemida is washed by the waters of the Aegean Sea. Very green area of over 18,000 sq. km with olive groves, vineyards, mountains and about 20 000 residents.
About the location:
Located at a height of 2 meters above sea level,
* 10 kilometres northeast of Eleftherios Venizelos Athens International Airport,
* 7 kilometres south of the port of Rafina,
* 32 kilometres east of the center of Athens.
Artemida is part of the so-called Athenian Riviera, it's surrounded by convenient motorways that allows you to perfectly plan trips to various historical sites and other cities.
There are private doctors in the town, schools and kindergartens, small family shops, supermarkets, cafes, and restaurants.
The main attraction is the 2300 y. O. temple of Artemis, goddess of the moon, hunting, harvest, and fertility. The goddess was also patroness of the family, marriage, and childbearing.
Sea and beaches. The area is famous for its 10 km sandy beach awarded with a blue flag every year.
Now the attention of investors is riveted to the area, insofar as:
The number of foreign tourists is rapidly growing every year! For example, the difference 2016 to 2017 an increase of 35% and was close to 32 million of tourists. 2018 was close to 36 million and 2019 close to 42 million tourists.
Soon, the entire touristic ferry routes (all ferries from Athens to the islands) will be redirected to the port of Rafina, which is adjacent to Artemida town.
Now the main flow of passengers takes on the port of Piraeus, which with innovations will become only trading/commercial. The implementation period is from 4 to 7 years.
In connection with this prospect, the metro will extend to the nearest districts (Rafina, Artemida), so the flow of tourists and locals' population will also increase thanks to the new transport possibilities.
Currently underway in the Artemida area construction of a small new football stadium that will also expand transport hubs and increase accessibility of the area and its attractiveness.
Since the beginning of 2019, the land in this area has already grown by 15% and continue to rise in value, their investment attractiveness and liquidity every month only increases thanks to innovations and plans for a new Administration of the country.
ABOUT THE AREA
Athens is the capital of Greece. It was also at the heart of Ancient Greece, a powerful civilization and empire. The city is still dominated by 5th-century BC landmarks, including the Acropolis, a hilltop citadel topped with ancient buildings like the colonnaded Parthenon temple. The Acropolis Museum, along with the National Archaeological Museum, preserves sculptures, vases, jewelry and more from Ancient Greece.
The prefecture of Attica in Greece is famous for hosting the capital of Greece, Athens. Geographically it is a peninsula watered by the Aegean Sea from three sides, while on the north it borders with the rest of the mainland. Although the largest part is dominated by the urban space of Athens and its suburbs, it also has less-populated towns, especially close to the edges. A very famous spot is Cape Sounion with the ancient temple of Poseidon. In Attica, visitors will also find archaeological sites, mountainous villages, seaside towns, and many beaches.
The peninsula of Attica Greece has much more to offer, apart from Athens. The Athenian Riviera, the coastal road from the centre of Athens to Cape Sounion, has many luxurious hotels and lovely beaches. Also, our travel guide will inform you about many interesting archaeological sites all around the peninsula, including the Marathon Tomb, Ancient Eleusis and the Sanctuary of Amphiarion. Therefore, holidays in Attica combines beach and culture vacations.
* 310m2 living space
* 3 Bedrooms
* 3 Bathrooms
* Massive potential in the holiday rental market
* Private Pool
* Private Garden
* Private Parking
* Excusive area of Athens
* Stunning views
* Close to essential amenities like such as supermarkets and pharmacies
* Close to many excellent bars and restaurants
* Great base from which to discover other fantastic areas of Greece
* Many excellent sports facilities, fishing, walking and cycling areas nearby
Contact us today to buy or sell your property in Athens Greece.