Luxury 6 Bedroom Villa Latitude For Sale in Grimaud Var France
Euro resales Property iD: 9826719
Villa Latitude, Le Clos de L’Avelan
Perched on a hillside high above the valley, nestling quietly amid verdant nature, in a private domain.
A contemporary six bedroom villa for sale, set in a cascading landscaped garden of native and exotic plants, palms and fruit trees. Villa Latitude stands proudly surveying spectacular views of the citadel of St Tropez and unobstructed panoramas of the Mediterranean sea and the peninsular, beyond a resplendent valley below.
Enjoy lateral living in an impressive, bright and stylish villa designed to fill the senses. Expansive glass slides open onto interconnecting terraces, fusing the indoor and outdoor in a seamless, luxurious experience for relaxation or entertainment.
Take a midnight swim in the infinity pool, sip the local rose on one of the terraces overlooking the bay, or throw a glamorous cocktail party, Villa Latitude is perfectly designed for every whim.
incredible sea views come as standard.
Villa Latitude is situated moments from all amenities yet worlds apart from the bustle. The villa sits nestled in a hillside 5 minutes from Grimaud village, just 10 minutes drive to the nearest beach with stunning sea views facing the gulf of St Tropez. Easily accessible, St Tropez is just 20 minutes away, avoiding the busy coastal roads. The villa has been built for sharing, yet offers intimacy and privacy, with 6 spacious bedrooms and numerous outside spaces. Quality materials are used throughout.
* Private gated domain with independent electric gate / video entry system Wraparound terraces
* Covered dining terrace / bbq / seating for 10-12
* Fully established landscaped garden with automatic irrigation system Overflow heated swimming pool 11 x 5 m / Automatic pool cover
* Guest wc
* Double garage
* Lift to upper floors Hallway with storage Large storage / plant room
* Self-contained annexe (1) with sea views Bedroom with en suite shower, wc and basin
* Fully equipped kitchen
* Pool technical room with ample storage
* Self-contained annex (2) with sea views Bedroom with en suite shower, wc and basin
* Fully equipped kitchen
* Storage cupboard
GROUND FLOOR LiViNG
* Exceptional 4 m ceiling height
* Pierre de Bourgogne floors throughout
* Open plan living space with Travertine fireplace Direct access from kitchen-diner to spacious dining terrace Fully equipped custom built contemporary kitchen Breakfast bar in natural stone Fully equipped laundry room
* Underfloor heating in all main living areas
UPPER FLOOR BEDROOMS
* Duel heating /air conditioning system in all bedrooms
* Bedroom 1 (Master) Double bed, sea and garden views
* en-suite bathroom: bath, double sink, wc and shower
* Bedroom 2 Double bed, private terrace facing the sea, en-suite shower, wc, basin
* Bedroom 3 Twin beds, rare garden view, en-suite shower, wc, basin
* Bedroom 4 Double bed, private terrace connecting to garden, en-suite shower, wc, basin
* independent electric gate and video entry system
* 3 exterior parking spaces
* Home automation system for lighting, heating and alarm
* Video entryphone / Wifi
About the Area
The beaches of Beauvallon, are 5 minutes away, while the famous boutiques, beach clubs and restaurants of St Tropez and Pampelonne are only 20 minutes by car. Boats can be hired at Port Grimaud, and there are many sailing/diving schools nearby. if nature is what you desire, the area is surrounded by hills for walking, or trekking with ponies. Riding stables can also be found in Grimaud.
For Golf lovers, there are nearby golf courses at Beauvallon, the Golf de Gassin and St Maxime, and mooring opportunities for boats at Port Grimaud. The Polo Club of St Tropez sits at the foot of Gassin. The area is also renown for its beautiful wine estates such as Chateau Chausse, Domaine de La Croix, Domaine de Tourraque, many of which are organic, and which can be visited all year round. For collectors, and furniture lovers, the famous Sunday antique and flea market ‘Le Jas de Robert’ is 5 minutes away.
Bread and croissants at La Tarte Tropezienne, or the new La Halle de Grimaud are a 5 minute drive away offering fabulous bread, cheese, organic wines, locally grown vegetables and organic meats. The old town of Grimaud has a small selection of shops and cafes, but there are many more hilltop villages to visit in the area including the picturesque villages of Gassin, Ramatuelle, Plan de la Tour and La Garde Freinet.
in summer many festivals and events take place in Grimaud, St Tropez, Ramatuelle and Gassin. Spring is abundant with mimosa and poppies, for long nature walks and picnics on the beach before the sun is strongest. Summer is immersing in golden light and crystal-clear blue water, long lunches. Autumn is chestnuts, swimming in still-warm sea waters, the Voiles of St Tropez, lighting the fire at 4 o’clock and vivid sunsets. Winter is abundant sunshine, lunches on the terrace, coastal walks, oysters and urchins fresh from the sea.
The region offers year round amenities and opportunities for travel. There are a multitude of ski resorts between two and four hours away by car. For those who want to venture further afield, italy is a couple of hours by car, Monaco for the Grand Prix, 2 hours away.
* 2500m2 land plot
* 6 Bedrooms
* 4 Bathrooms
* Massive potential in the holiday rental market
* Stunning views
* Private Garden
* Private Pool
* Private Parking
* Close to essential amenities like such as supermarkets and pharmacies
* Close to many excellent bars and restaurants
* Great base from which to discover other fantastic areas of France
* Many excellent sports facilities, fishing, walking and cycling areas near by
Contact us today to buy or sell your property in France.